It may be small – but looks can be deceptive. The DiGiGrid Q Headphone Amplifier is one of DiGiGrid’s new series of high-end audio interfaces, and is as powerful as it is sleek. This smart little box has been designed to drive headphones at serious volume levels, and is fully controllable to suit any audio application: from home recording projects to creative rehearsals, to major studio sessions and audiophile headphone listening – in fact, all audio applications where precise monitoring is required.
DiGiGrid Q features 1/4-inch and 3.5 mm outputs, so it can accommodate any headphones up to 600 ohm. It has four monitoring input options to suit all users: XLR for professional use, Ethernet to connect to a SoundGrid network, analog for consumer audiophiles, and Bluetooth for a fun and fast experience working directly with your digital music collection.
The interface integrates seamlessly with any other SoundGrid product, should you wish to expand your network and add a high-end headphone amp to your studio’s live room, vocal booth, control room, or live FOH or monitors setup.
DiGiGrid Q also benefits from a non-slip base and optional mic-stand adaptor plate. It is powered by a twist-lock 12V DC power supply (provided as standard), or Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) for maximum flexibility and easy setup, anywhere you want it.
Quality. Powerful. Practical.
- Just 9 cm³ (3.54″ cubed) cubed in a high-grade aluminum extrusion for rugged yet flexible use
- 4 types of high-quality monitoring inputs to suit all users
- AES/EBU on XLR for professional audio applications
- Connects via a single Ethernet cable (Cat 5e/Cat 6)
- RCA for consumer audiophiles
- Bluetooth for working directly with your digital music collection
- 1/4″ or 3.5 mm jack sockets for your preferred headphone choice