Pro Instrument Tone on your iPhone, Mac or PC
Apogee Jam+ is a professional, USB instrument input and stereo output. Jam+ connects your electric guitar, bass, acoustic instrument with pickup, dynamic mic or keyboard to your iOS device or computer. The simplicity and portability of Jam+ make it ideal for capturing your best take anywhere you go. And, the ease of use and sound quality make Jam+ a must-have for beginners and pros.
- Apogee’s PureDIGITAL connection for pristine sound quality
- Works with guitar, bass, keyboards, synths, or any acoustic instrument with pick-up
- Dual mode option for Clean or Overdrive signal
- Drive mode makes virtual amps and effects sound more realistic
- Stereo output connects to headphones or powered speakers
- Blend mode minimizes delay in headphones while recording
- No configuration, just plug in and play
- 24-bit/96kHz high resolution audio
- Rugged metal body with soft touch base
- Works with iOS, Mac and Windows PC
- Includes Lightning, USB and USB Type-C cables
- Includes BIAS FX Jam software with premium amplifiers and pedal effects
- Built in the U.S.A. using domestic and foreign parts
The Jam That Started It All
In 2010 Jam was introduced in Apple stores worldwide as the first high quality digital interface to connect guitars and instruments with Mac and IOS devices. Jam set a new standard in mobile recording by combining Apogee’s renowned conversion specs and components into a simple and portable design.Jam+ continues the evolution in the series bringing the best advances in Apogee’s design and engineering into an all new metal chassis with enhanced PureDIGITAL circuitry for the greatest ‘true tone’ audio resolution. Jam+ now includes a powerful headphone output with zero latency monitoring and overdrive mode to make practise and recording sessions better than ever.
Connect it All
Connect any instrument-level input you can imagine to your computer or iOS device using Jam+. Synth and keyboard, electric guitar and bass, dynamic microphone and acoustic instrument with a pickup – it all works with Jam+.
Keep it Pristine & Clean
Push Gain knob to switch to Overdrive Mode
Push Gain knob to switch to Clean Mode
Put it in OverDrive
Drive Mode gives you that responsive amp and pedal feel from subtle to snarling distortion and makes virtual amps and fx sound more like the real thing.Transform your pristine direct signal into a rich, warm overdrive that can provide everything from a clean boost to a thick distortion in the tradition of the most coveted vintage amps and stompboxes. Dialing up Drive Mode also makes your favorite virtual amps and fx sound much more realistic. Drive Mode gives you great tone for direct, zero-latency recording.
Push Blend button
to turn on low latency monitoring feature
50% app, 50% input
Push Blend again to turn off low latency monitoring feature
Play Without Delay
Listen with More Level
Whether you’re monitoring as you play and record, or streaming music from your favorite app, the stereo output on Jam+ dramatically improves the playback quality of your audio. With high resolution sample rates up to 96k and ample headroom, Jam+ delivers incredible clarity and plenty of volume to your headphones or powered speakers.
It’s an instrument input, AD and DA converter
Get BIAS FX Jam FREE